Tuesday, May 23, 2023

2baba african queen

2baba african queen

Please wait while your request is being verified...,African Queen Lyrics

WebMay 3,  · 2Baba, who is formerly referred to as 2Face is now one of the most sorted and successful musician in the Nigerian Entertainment industry. Download Latest 2Baba WebAnd you are my African Queen, the girl of my dreams You take me where i've never been You make my heart go ding-a-ling-a-ling, oh ahh You are my African Queen, the girl of Web2 days ago · The doting mother of two posted a video of her hubby 2baba, performing his timeless song African Queen before children, parents, and teachers Their teenage ... read more



Hot stories

WebMar 23,  · M views 5 years ago Celebrating his 4 years marriage anniversary, 2 Baba drops this amazing visuals to the remix of his evergreen track, African Queen. The ... read more



Waptrick Watch Download 2Baba African Queen Remix Video Clip

Web[Intro: 2Baba] Yeah, yeah, you are my African Queen, oooh Lord, oooh Lord [Verse 1: 2Bba] Just like the sun lights up the Earth, you light up my life The only one I've ever ... read more



2Baba hugs and pecks wife Annie Idibia as they witness new year firework

Web[Chorus: 2Baba] And you are my African queen, the girl of my dreams You take me where I've never been You make my heart go ting-a-ling-a-ling, oh ah You are my African ... read more



2Baba's mum shares lovely moments with singer and his brother

WebMay 3,  · 2Baba, who is formerly referred to as 2Face is now one of the most sorted and successful musician in the Nigerian Entertainment industry. Download Latest 2Baba ... read more



Discover more artists

WebAnd you are my African Queen, the girl of my dreams You take me where i've never been You make my heart go ding-a-ling-a-ling, oh ahh You are my African Queen, the girl of ... read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages